Professional Companions in Los Angeles, California
When you are ready to hire a new staff member, our candidate selection process offers a consistent approach to identifying the most qualified person to suit your needs.
Here’s how it works:
- Creating a job description. Contact our office by phone or email to describe the type of position you need to fill, qualifications you prefer, and compensation you expect to pay. In addition to communicating by phone or email, we are happy to meet you at your home and/or office to fully explore the details of your particular requirements.
- Identifying the best prospects. We will compare your requirements to the experience and interests of our candidates and find the most compatible match. All of the candidates being considered will have already completed a thorough application for employment, had their employment eligibility checked, and been interviewed in person by a member of the Riveter team.
- Reviewing the candidates. Candidates of interest to you will undergo a thorough background investigation. This includes verification of employment references and checks for criminal history and motor vehicle violations. To ensure the highest quality of service, Riveter works with an independent company to conduct background checks.
- Selecting your employee. We will arrange interviews with eligible candidates of interest and support you in the selection process by providing interview tips, offering input from our own conversations with the candidate, and sharing background investigation information to help you choose the best person to meet your needs.
- Going beyond selection. Selecting the best candidate is only the beginning of making a successful placement. Next, we offer assistance with bringing the candidate on board as your employee. From the offer letter and job description, to house rules and a work agreement, we provide assistance that ensures expectations are clearly designated and entirely met. We follow up on every placement to ensure that the employment relationship is a mutual fit and you are 100% satisfied.
Our background checks include:
- Verification of Certifications and Degrees
- Reference Checks
- Criminal History (Federal)
- Criminal History (Counties)
- Motor Vehicle Report
- Global Terrorist Registry Search
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- Social Security Number Verification
Our fee also includes:
- Candidate Replacement Policy
- Personally Tailored Employment Agreement