Estate & Property Management Service
When your home is vacant and unattended – risk arises. Whether it is for a vacation or for a construction project or simply a second home that you only frequently visit, you want peace of mind only expert care and attention can give you. That is the foundation of our mission. We handle the details, so you can rest easy.
Estate & Residential Advisory Services
- Review of physical property, insurance and areas of risk in order to provide recommendations on needed improvements
- Management of all vendor performance
- Review of existing contracts, vendors and pricing models
- Negotiate best available pricing on goods and services
- Project management and coordination of repairs of all sizes
- Approve project costs, review for completion and review vendor invoices
- Independent, honest and non-biased opinion for recommendations on asset preservation
- Weekly house monitoring, maintenance and instituting schedules for household staff and inspections
Gold Mac Ivor
Gold holds a B.S. in Management from Park University and achieved certification as a top-graduating Marine Corps Paralegal. In addition to a Series 6, 63, Life insurance license and financial consultant registration. She remains heavily involved in the Southern California community, tirelessly contributing her time and energy to numerous nonprofits and child enrichment organizations
Carolyn S. Hori
LEED AP, CCIM, CPM®
With over 20 years experience in Real Estate and Asset Management, Carolyn Hori has worked with Fortune 500 and nationally recognized real estate companies along with a myriad of high net worth family offices. Throughout her extensive real estate tenure she has done it all from Asset Management, Investments, Real Estate Management and Sales- all with undeniable charisma and a firm handshake. As a California Real Estate broker, Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design, Accredited Professional (LEED AP), Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM), and Certified Property Manager (CPM®), Carolyn’s diverse experience and leadership can conquer any project. Carolyn holds a BA from UCLA in Sociology with an emphasis in Social Psychology. Carolyn is a mentor for the Fulfillment Fund and an avid adventure seeker.
© Copyright Riveter Consulting Group 2019. All rights reserved.