Estate & Property Management Service
When your home is left vacant and unattended, risk arises. Whether for a vacation, new construction project, or simply because your second home is not used as frequently, you want the peace of mind only expert care and attention can provide. That is the foundation of our mission. We handle all the details, so you can rest easy.
Estate & Residential Advisory Services
- Review physical property, insurance and areas of risk in order to provide recommendations on needed improvements
- Manage vendor performance, including invoices
- Review existing contracts, vendors and pricing models
- Negotiate best available pricing on goods and services
- Project manage and coordinate repairs of all sizes
- Approve project costs and review for completion
- Provide independent, honest and unbiased opinions for recommendations on asset preservation
- Ensure weekly house monitoring, maintenance and schedules for household staff and inspections
Gold Mac Ivor
Gold holds a B.S. in Management from Park University and is a certified Marine Corps Paralegal, where she graduated top of class. In addition, she has her Series 6, 63, Life Insurance license and Financial Consultant registration. A Los Angeles resident, Gold is actively involved in the Southern California community, contributing her time and boundless energy to numerous nonprofits and child enrichment organizations.
Carolyn S. Hori
LEED AP, CCIM, CPM®
With over 20 years of experience in Real Estate and Asset Management, Carolyn Hori has worked with Fortune 500 and nationally recognized real estate companies along with a myriad of high-net-worth family offices. Throughout her extensive real estate tenure she has done it all — from asset management to investments, real estate management to sales — with undeniable charisma and a firm handshake. As a California Real Estate Broker, Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design, Accredited Professional (LEED AP), Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM), and Certified Property Manager (CPM®), Carolyn can conquer any project with her diverse experience and leadership. Carolyn holds a B.A. from UCLA in Sociology with an emphasis in Social Psychology. A Los Angeles resident, she is also a mentor for the Fulfillment Fund and an avid adventure seeker.
© Copyright Riveter Consulting Group 2019. All rights reserved.