12 Dec HIRING: Personal Assistant/House Manager
in Orange County, California
Riveter Consulting Group is assisting a client in Orange County to unearth a private, intelligent, respectful, kind, and diplomatic Personal Assistant. The ideal candidate handles and juggles several tasks without getting overwhelmed and stays calm and collected.
The work schedule is Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm but the schedule can vary due to the homeowner’s schedule occasionally changing and or depending on travel. Flexibility is an ABSOLUTE MUST. Once in a while, weekends or after-hours assistance is required while traveling/special occasions/family events/specific projects arise. MUST be available for occasional overnights when the client is out of town
- Acting as personal assistant to homeowners.
- Managing/scheduling calendars for both personal and professional needs.
- Travel – book flights, hotels, and occasional airport drop-offs or pick-ups.
- Assist with pre-travel packing and preparations before departure and unpack upon return home.
- Assisting with coordinating event/party planning occasionally
- Managing household staff. Implement guidelines, train staff to maintain set standards of the household
- Assist with scheduling caregivers and coordinating their schedules
- Schedule home maintenance, repair work and supervising projects, which includes walkthroughs with vendors after tasks/projects are completed to meet standards and ensure household is left immaculate after the vendor departs
- Handling household bills, monthly budget updates, and administrative duties
- Household Inventory – set up a system of reordered personal/beauty, pantry, cleaning, and misc. household products needed
- Assisting with daily needs within the household – restocking fridge, pantry, and any misc. tasks needed in the household. Must have the ability to roll up your sleeves to wear various hats needed
- Ensure the household is well-kept and organized at all times
- Grocery shopping and all other errands
- Assist with coordination of managing care/maintenance with extra household assistant/dog sitter/dog walker
- Minimum of five years but ideally, seven + solid years of recent experience is preferred as an Estate Manager/Personal Assistant or Event Planning experience
- Must be a quick learner, sharp, extremely organized, strong ability to prioritize, excellent correspondence skills and follow-up, and the ability to use specific systems in place already
- Proficiency in Payroll
DOE vacation/holiday pay and medical benefits but no dental or 401k. This role does not provide a vehicle for usage for this position, but miles are reimbursed