12 Jan HIRING: Part-time Private Chef
in Miami, Florida
Riveter Consulting Group’s client in Miami is looking for a Chef to prepare healthy meals on-site 2 days a week. The ideal candidate will be extremely organized with private chef experience. Meals will be prepared for one principal who follows a healthy diet.
2 days/week on site
Arrive early enough so that lunch is ready around noon
Leave once dinner is cooked and the kitchen is cleaned up
Monday: Grocery shopping, cooking on-site, lunch and dinner prepared real time, lunch and dinner for Tuesday and Wednesday prepared on site and stored in the fridge to be easily reheated.
Thursday: Grocery shopping, cooking on-site, lunch and dinner prepared real time, lunch and dinner for Friday, Saturday, and possibly Sunday prepared on site and stored in the fridge to be easily reheated.
- Understanding of the client’s meal preferences
- Follow healthy diet plans and restrictions
- Plan weekly menus for client review and approval
- Grocery shopping
- Cooking meals on site
- Properly storing meals for the next few days for easy re-heat
- Plating Lunch and dinner for the two days on site
- Cleaning up the kitchen
- Professional Chef experience, Private Chef experience is a plus
- Strong understanding of how to store prepared meals in the fridge
- Clean background and willingness to undergo a background check prior to a trial run
- Strong references who may be contacted
- Legal authorization to work in the United States
- Valid Driver’s License to commute and carry groceries to the client’s home
Daily rate DOE