16 Apr HIRING: Houseman needed for UHNW Family in Miami, FL
Candidates must have a clean background check, excellent references, and be looking for a long term role. The ideal person for this position will have a minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role and be local to the Miami area (or planning to relocate ASAP).
Duties will include:
- Daily inspection of exterior of property – responsible for the meticulous appearance of the exterior of the estate
- Pest control for the interior of the residence
- Clean and reset fireplaces, restock firewood
- Set up/clean off outdoor furniture daily, take in cushions when rain expected
- Maintain the cleanliness of outdoor living areas; pool deck, patios, porches, etc.
- Perform maintenance on exterior of house; including gutter cleaning, cleaning stone, sanitizing doors/handles, cleaning sculptures, and so forth.
- Inventory and restock household goods, utility items, cleaning supplies, light bulbs, etc.
- Special projects as needed
- Run errands as directed by Principals
- Follow routine task guide ensuring all maintenance work is completed at predetermined intervals
- Clean BBQ
- Water household plants
- Maintain cleanliness of garage
- Daily lightbulb check (interior and exterior), change as needed
- Schedule and arrange for routine automobile maintenance as necessary, including fueling and cleaning inside and out
- Empty trash throughout property daily, clean garbage cans
- Oversee any property vendors
- Pet care; walking, feeding, grooming (on request)
This is a full-time, permanent role. General workweek is Monday through Friday, 8 am – 5 pm. Some flexibility is needed.
- $30/hour plus benefits