30 Jan HIRING: Chef with expertise in Southeast Asia cuisine
Riveter Consulting Group is now hiring a part-time Chef for our ultra-high-net-worth Beverly Hills client. The ideal chef has expertise in preparing Vietnamese and Southeast Asia cuisine. Once hired, the chef will do meal prep in the home, and the Chef will have full responsibility for the household groceries, snacks, pantry, freezer, and drinks. The Chef will also work closely with the Personal Assistant when items purchased online need to be reordered.
- Part-Time M-W-F or M, W, Th
- Potential schedule 11-8 pm (clients eat lunch around 1 or 2 pm and dinner around 7 pm)
Responsibilities include but not limited too:
- Fully prepped meals for 2 people, as well as snacks, fridge stocked with fruit, and snacks each week
- Full ownership of the kitchen: Grocery shopping for supplies/pantry. Expiration date and supply level monitoring
- Fresh Smoothies 3x a week left in the fridge, and “pre-packed” smoothie ingredients for clients to make their own
- Training in the Culinary Arts
- Authorization to work in the U.S.
- English proficiency
- Reliable, honest, and trustworthy
- High communication skills
- Excellent References
- Car, driver’s license, auto insurance, and safe driving history