17 Jan HIRING: Chef for Three Dynamic Families
in Pacific Palisades, California
Riveter Consulting Group is looking for a talented and dedicated Chef to work with a primary family of five plus the Nanny and their extended family across three different households all in Pacific Palisades. The role entails a commitment of four days a week, including two family get-togethers or dinner parties on Thursday and Sunday nights, as well as meal prep for the entire family on two other days. The ideal candidate should be skilled in preparing both casual and upscale meals and should have experience working in a home environment, focusing on family-friendly meals and crafting gluten-free, healthy options using organic ingredients. The matriarch has shared that they care more about the nutritional value than they do about the presentation.
The Chef should be adept at creating a variety of dishes, including vegetable-filled muffins, smoothies, soups, salads, proteins, and sides. While open to trying new dishes, over all, the family are picky eaters and primarily enjoy American, Mexican, and Italian cuisines.
In addition to cooking, the Chef will handle grocery shopping and their kitchen cleanup. The Chef needs to be open to feedback and willing to adapt to their preferences, while also being creative and innovative with meal planning and execution.
Furthermore, the families seek a friendly, flexible, easy-going Chef who enjoys working near children and collaborating in a team-oriented environment. A chef who takes delight in creating delicious and nutritious meals is essential for this unique opportunity. Looking to hire immediately. Weekend work required.
Please note the Chef will cook at the main residence primarily and the other families will come over to pick up the meals. Flexibility to prepare meals at the other homes from time to time is necessary. The grandparents live 3 miles away and the matriarch’s brother’s family lives a block away. They are all very close.
The most important thing for the matriarch is the right fit, most scheduling and salary details can be adjusted depending on the availability of the Chef.
Flexible upon preference of the chef
The position can be full-time or part-time
- Minimum of 5 years experience in an UHNW home and experience with large families
- Flexibility and easy-going personality
- Comfortable around children
- Experience with cooking for children
- Gluten-free and nutritionally focused
- Knowing where to source the best organic ingredients
- Experience with cooking family style HUGE plus
- Open to feedback and menu adjustments
- Meal planning and educating family about nutrition, healthy eating habits
- Preparing family Sunday meals and one to two formal meals for the grandparents weekly
- Grocery shopping, stocking, clean up after meals and keeping the kitchen clean
DOE (please provide your salary requirements for this position)