Beverly Hills couple is looking for a discreet and hard working house manager who has no issues getting their hands dirty. The house is a brand new build, but things can always act up. This candidate would need to feel comfortable rolling up his/her sleeves to troubleshoot any issues. Candidates must have a team mentality. No task is too big or small. Although this role is titled “House Manager,” the candidate will be in a supervisor position and report to the Director of Estates.
Attributes we are looking for:
- Attitudes that reflect our own: confident, positive, and honest. You must be willing to hit the ground running to manage all aspects of a newly built Beverly Hills Estate and the dynamics of a new staff.
- A self-starter that is 100% comfortable owning their workload from start to finish.
- Fueled by integrity, professionalism, and understands the industry: no detail is too small and no challenge is too great.
- Ability to effectively prioritize simultaneous tasks and manage them for a timely completion.
- Highly creative and ability to take on new tasks in stride.
- Excellent time management and is well-organized to leverage existing resources and create new ones to maximize productivity.
- A clear understanding of industry anonymity and how to implement discretion in both public and private settings.
General Management & Administrative – Property :
- Minimum 3-5 years in a management role of a high-end estate
- Keep excellent awareness of owner routines and schedules to establish a successful flow of on-site owner support by utilizing staff and vendor services.
- Keep excellent and constant communication with management team.
- Ensure impeccable upkeep of the interior, exterior, and shared spaces.
- Meet, receive, review, oversee vendor contracts.
- Liaise with management team for larger projects and contracts.
- Be onsite to manage vendor projects within the timeline and budget with quality of work as the utmost priority.
- Diligently document projects through well organized photo, spreadsheet, and note taking catalogues.
- Comfortable to step in and physically help with small household tasks and handyman items when required.
- Assist with placing hardware, furniture, art, and any property assets into use.
- Prepare and present monthly property reports (completed items, upcoming work, etc.).
- Coordinate shipping/receiving requests.
- Request financial transactions as needed (e.g. wire requests, credit card payments, vendor invoices).
- Create, add, and implement routine property checklists and maintenance reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
General Management & Administrative – Staff :
- Minimum 3-5 years in a management role of estate staff
- Create a healthy working environment for staff to feel welcomed, comfortable, and the ability to strive for excellence.
- Determine staff schedules for successful owner support.
- Uphold absolute quality of work in staff.
- Be comfortable to give and receive constructive criticism to staff when needed.
- Comfortable to onboard and offboard staff effectively and professionally.
General Management & Administrative – Personal :
- Ensure effective tracking of short and long term provisioning, shopping and stocking of all household items.
- Ensure dry cleaning is accurate and to the owners […]
Riveter Consulting Group is seeking a seasoned full-time Executive Housekeeper for high-profile Beverly Hills Residence. Our client’s ideal Executive Housekeeper has previous experience working for a high-profile residence and can successfully manage Housekeepers. This Housekeeper must have a high level of attention to detail. Must work well with a team.
- Days; Monday-Friday
- Time: 10-6PM
- Provide full-charge housekeeping including deep cleaning (22,000 sq feet)
-Implement systems and schedules for daily, weekly and monthly maintenance of fine furniture and appliances
- Manage and supervise Housekeepers
- Has excellent professional references and verifiable, long-term experience as an Executive Housekeeper for a high-profile residence
- Owns a reliable vehicle and lives close to Beverly Hills
- Professional mindset and the utmost discretion
- Has excellent communication skills and is 100% fluent in English
- Full background check will be required before hiring
- Medical, vacation and sick days
Riveter Consulting Group is now hiring a seasoned part-time energetic Housekeeper for Beverly Hills home. The ideal Housekeeper is reliable and highly detailed oriented. This role is for a lovely couple with small dog. Ideally this candidate would like to stay with the couple long term with the capacity to grow into full time.
- Days: Monday / Wednesday / Friday
- Time: TBD, flexible (9-5 or 10-6)
- Provide full-charge Housekeeper services
- Thoroughly clean Principals 4000 sq ft home
- Maintain home laundry (iron and steam)
- Packing /unpacking
- Errands – drycleaning, groceries
- Light cooking – meal prep
- Assist with pet care (pug)
- Valid drivers license and impeccable driving record, and has own vehicle
- Petcare (dog) experience preferred
- 100% fluent English speaker
- Ability to clear a rigorous background check
- $30/hr, Cash / bi-weekly payment
- Reimburse for expenses immediately
Riveter Consulting Group is now hiring a full charge Executive Housekeeper for our client located in Central Malibu
- Days: Monday through Friday
- Time: 9am-5pm
- Daily cleaning and maintaining appearance of entire residence
- Monthly deep cleaning
- Care for fine furnishings, silver, and fine art
- Fine clothing and linen care. Wash, iron and steam delicate fabrics
- Closet organization and maintain personal effects properly
- Make beds and iron sheets
- Pantry and refrigerator management
- Weekly grocery shopping
- Manage and organize household supplies and inventories
- Maintain chemical free household
- Answer door and tend to pick ups, deliveries and general requests
- Pet care for small dog
- Occasional light meal preparation
- Assist with additional tasks as necessary
- Previous experience working as Executive Housekeeper in high-end private home
- Must be able to follow detailed instructions and work independently
- Must have a positive attitude
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be an excellent and experienced laundress
- Fluent in English with effective communication skills
- Capable of producing a clear analysis and solution to any problem that may arise
- Must be dog friendly
- Driver’s license, and dependable, insured vehicle
- Clean driving and criminal history (must pass background check)