Riveter Consulting Group is now hiring an experienced Housekeeper for Estate in Los Angeles. This position will report to the House Manager and is a full-time position with benefits. We are looking for someone with moderate experience that thrives working on a team in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment. This position will support the Lead Housekeeper to maintain the interior of the home. Our ideal candidate has a strong work ethic, takes direction well, and will look forward to learning and adapting to change as the position evolves.
Schedule: Traditionally, this position is not 9-5p every day and requires someone who can have schedule flexibility. While almost all employees in California are at-will, we treat the first three months of an employment as a trial for the the candidate and the employer to determine if it’s the right fit.
- Strong work ethic
- Attention to detail
- Great judgment and intuition
- A clear understanding of industry anonymity and how to implement discretion in all settings
- A motivated self-starter with a “no task is too big or small” attitude and can own their workload from the start.
- Ability to take on new tasks in stride
- Can take direction and receive feedback from clients and staff members
Responsibilities Subject to always change and evolve
- Support the lead housekeeper to provide full charge housekeeping of 12,000 sq. ft. home
- General housekeeping: laundry, dry cleaning, high-end finishes, furniture, vacuum, dusting, etc.
- Keep awareness of client and staff routines and schedules
- Keep staff workspaces clean and clutter-free
- Report issues to the management team when required
- Escort vendors when needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Familiar with Gsuite and iPhone apps.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English, conversational Spanish is a bonus.
- Reliable transportation, valid driver's license, and proof of insurance.
- Able to lift 50 lbs
- Has U.S. work authorization
- Experience in all aspects of housekeeping
- Product knowledge and cleaning techniques for high end finishes both interior and exterior
- Local area knowledge
- Savant home automation