1. You must be able to prove that you can legally work in the United States. You must be able to show one of the documents in the list below:
2. You must have at least two years of recent full-time professional domestic experience in the U.S. (If you have part-time experience totaling the equivalent of two years of full-time experience, you may apply for part-time positions.)
3. You must have references in the domestic field that you’re applying for, preferably those who can attest to your performance during the past two years.
4. All candidates must be proficient in verbal and written English.
5. If you are applying for a live-out position, you must have reliable transportation.