Relocation Organization in California
At Belle Maison, we strive to employ the top professionals in the industry.
We take great pride in the measures we take to qualify each candidate for job placement. Therefore, we require the following documentation in order to make any placement:
1. You must be able to prove that you can legally work in the United States. You must be able to show one of the documents the list below
- Driver’s license or ID card issued by a state or outlying possession of the Unites States provided it contains a photograph or information such as name, date of birth, gender, height, eye color and address.
- ID card issued by federal, state, or local government agencies or entities, provided it contains a photograph or information such as name, date of birth, gender, height, eye color and address.
- U.S. Passport or U.S. Passport card.
- Permanent Resident Card or Alien Registration Receipt Card (Form I-551).
- Foreign passport that contains a temporary I-551 stamp or temporary I-551 printed notation on a machine-readable immigrant visa.
- Employment Authorization Document that contains a photograph (Form I-766).
- In the case of a nonimmigrant alien authorized to work for a specific employer incident to status, a foreign passport with Form I-94 or Form I-94A bearing the same name as the passport and containing an endorsement of the alien’s nonimmigrant status, as long as the period of endorsement has not yet expired and the proposed employment is not in conflict with any restrictions or limitations identified on the form.
- Passport from the Federated States of Micronesia (FSM) or the Republic of the Marshall Islands (RMI) with Form I-94 or Form I-94A indicating nonimmigrant admission under the Compact of Free Association Between the United States and the FSM and RMI.
2. You must have at least two years of recent full-time professional domestic experience in the U.S. (If you have part-time experience totaling the equivalent of two years of full-time experience, you may apply for part-time positions.)
3. You must have references in the domestic field that you’re applying for, preferably those who can attest to your performance during the past two years.
4. All candidates must be proficient in verbal and written English.
5. If you are applying for a live-out position, you must have reliable transportation.
If you meet the above requirements, then use the link labeled “APPLY FOR A POSITION”. We welcome your application!